Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Soaps and Suds..

cupcake soaps! while they look edible, please don't eat them! and they smell sooo good.


Love Soaps? I am a Professional Soap Maker for Many Years, and I've found out that soaps comes in many sizes, Shapes, Colors etc. Each are Unique in their own way!and did you know that soaps can make nice party favors for Birthday Parties and weddings etc?

I welcome bulk wholesale orders anytime!

you can Swirl the Soaps, Color them in Vibrant Colors.. and they are ALL DELIGHTFUL!!
If you've never used "Handmade Soaps" you're truly Missing out. they not only look good enough to eat.. they smell good too! made with glycerin and goats milk!

Will be adding more soaps daily.. check back and get to bathing in Soaps and Suds..
~Norma
http://www.normasbathandbody.artfire.com
http://www.bonanzle.com/booths/normasbathandbody


P.S. If you're a Soapmaker, I'd be happy to add your Links for Free! After all.. Every Soap Maker Deserves to be Seen!


(Norma's Bath and Body is on Twitter!.  follow me:)
Things that I"m doing.
1) On my Local Radio Station running Commercials since 2008
2) upcoming Television Interview on WHAS 11 louisville, ky
3) News Paper Ads






Delicious Orange Sherbet soap sickle!
These are cute cupcake soaps for a baby shower. one for a girl. and one for a boy ! I welcome bulk orders.
Duckie glycerin soap:)
Wedding cake soaps! they will make perfect wedding favors for your guest. they are 3 oz each. they can be wrapped in cello or tulle w/ a matching ribbon. comes in a ton of delicious scents. welcome bulk orders too!
clean cotton soap bomb. made with glycerin. looks like a bath bomb doesn't it?

20 comments:

  1. Leave a Comment, and you're entered to win a 4 oz bottle of Lotion!!
    --------------------------

    Winner will be selected on March 31,2010.
    It could be you..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Folks....she makes the creamiest and yummiest of soaps I have ever purchased! The bathroom smells awesome too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw you on Bonanzle forums. I am now following you.
    Best regards to you
    Aqua_Angels

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't forget to leave a comment, you'll be entered to win some yummy body lotion from me. all handmade:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Norma has some of the best soap ever. Keep on keepin on!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Groves you are the WINNER OF MY 2 OZ handmade lotion!

    CONGRATS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I meant (4 oz lotion) spread the word about my soap blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. GREAT NEW Blog Norma!
    Thanks for letting me know and I'll look forward to MORE post from ya!

    Kim ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you Kim! and thanks for my new followers.

    ReplyDelete
  10. All soaps are good. no matter what kind that it is. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  11. YOu can now purchase yummy bath products right here on my blog to my etsy shop!! have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  12. How is everyone? Have a great soapy day!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Did everyone have a great thanksgiving?

    ReplyDelete
  14. IF you're having trouble viewing this blog. check it out here:
    http://soapsandmoresoaps.blogspot.com/2010/03/soaps-and-suds.html

    ReplyDelete
  15. Okay. updated my long overdue Blog. enjoy the new soaps and don't eat them!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Added a cupcake video. warning: addictive!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thrilled to say that I had my 1st television Interview with Rachael Platt from WHAS "Good day Live show" on March 20,2013 what a wonderful experience! and happy to share my bath and body goodies.

    ReplyDelete